Auto redirection issue of a website can be a major headache for you if you didn’t take any serious step. It will completely redirect your website to any other third party advertisement website or malware website which could lead to lose your clients trust and earnings. It could also lead to suddenly drop of your website traffic and rankings in the SERP. Google and other search engines may also blacklist your website which means whenever any user (visitor) comes to your website, he will first see the red screen warning of dangerous website ahead. It means, your website will completely perished.
Therefore, how to stop auto redirection issue to protect your website? We will go in brief step to step through following points and we assure you to get 100% free your website if you follow the things –
- Install McAfee Antivirus in your System
Whenever you download files from the Internet, it may contain some sort of potential dangerous virus. Therefore, it will be better to install an antivirus of your choice to protect your PC and Server. It is true that you have Windows Defender, Firewall and other security settings but, Antivirus will give you complete protection. If you have Linux System then, you don’t need antivirus.
- Take Backup of Everything (including databases) on the Server and Format it
Backup each and every important file from your server so that if anything goes wrong, you can take backup easily and set back everything on track.
- Ask the Contact Support to clean the cache of hosting server.
Delete all the files from your hosting platform and then, clean the cache of your server through contact support. Cleaning the cache is compulsory for both, PC and Server. You can use antivirus to clean the cache of your PC and you can also use “ipconfig /flushdns” through Windows Command Prompt to clean your IP address cache.
- Scan the downloaded backup folder in your PC Antivirus and then, transfer it back to server through FileZilla.
- You can check your website in local host machine for your satisfaction.
- Transfer it back to hosting server.
- If still problem persist and if you have wordpress CMS then, check the .ht-access, wp-config file and other important file which should not have useless codes.
- It will be best to update your wordpress and all associated plugins. You may install malware or spam scanning plugins which restore back your wordpress. You can also install fresh copy of wordpress and then, select the theme which you installed in your old site and then, link it to your old site database. Also transfer all the wp_uploads from your old site to re-enable your website’s images. Before to apply such operation, it will be best to update your old website’s wordpress version.
- Delete all the useless comments, users and any other useless plugins.
- Same things need to apply for Drupal, Joomla, or any other CMS or customized site.
If you still have any query or feedback then, please contact us right now at techkow.com.
Author Bio: I am Bhavesh from TechKoW.com, We Provides Development and Marketing Services. Perfect SEO, SMO, SMM, CRM to Increase Your Website’s Traffic and Rankings in the Search Engines Pages. Increase Your Sales and Services by Today with Us.